1. 不定代词：(1)all, any, none, both, either, neither; (2)another, other, the other, others, the others; (3)复合不定代词：someone, anyone, everyone, no one; something, anything, everything, nothing.
3. 替代词one, ones, the one, the ones, that, those的用法。
1. She is always ready to help others and asking for nothing____.
A. in return B. in case C. in addition D. in turn
2. They held a ceremony____ those killed in the battle.
A. instead of B. in favor of C. by means of D. in honor of
3. The man____ the shop said we could have two days off.
A. in charge of B. in the charge of
C. take charge of D. take the charge of
4. When they got to America, they nearly____ money.
A. ran out B. ran out of C. ran away D. ran away from
5. Word came that Brown____ the record in yesterday’s match.
A. made B. stroke C. beat D. hit
6. Look, little Betty is giving a talk to the children and is____ a teacher.
A. somebody of B. anybody like
C. something of D. like anything
7. Mr Wang is very old, but he works like a young man. In deed, I can’t admire him____.
A. very much B. so well C. too much D. quite well